Install Kareo and System Requirements
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The Kareo Desktop Application (PM) is a native Windows-based application that you install onto your computer in order to access your online patient and medical billing information. Installing Kareo is easy and only takes a few minutes. Your system should meet the minimum system requirements for proper use of the application.
Download and Install Kareo
- Click Download Kareo Now below and follow the prompts.
- If using the Chrome browser, right click on Download Kareo Now and select Open link in new tab. Then, proceed to step 2.
- Open the file once the download is complete. The Kareo - InstallShield Wizard launches; follow the instructions.
- To access Kareo, double click the Kareo desktop shortcut icon and log in.
Kareo Desktop Application (PM) System Requirements
Below are the recommended and minimum system requirements for Kareo's desktop application. For Kareo's web and mobile applications, see Kareo Web and Mobile App System Requirements.
The following are recommended system requirements for best use of the application:
- Windows 10
- 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 2GB RAM
- 19” monitor with 1280x1024 screen resolution
- Suggested scale and layout setting for optimized viewing should be 100%
The following are minimum system requirements for proper use of the application:
- Windows 8, 8.1, or 10
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- A stable high-speed internet connection such as DSL, Cable Modem, or T1
- 17” monitor with 1024x768 screen resolution