Installing the software is easy and takes only a few minutes. See below for System Requirements.
- Click Download Kareo Now below.
- When prompted, click Open, Run, or Always.
- Once the download is complete, the Kareo Setup program will launch; follow the instructions.
- To access the application, double-click the Kareo icon on your desktop.
Kareo PM System Requirements
The following are recommended system requirements for best use of the application:
- 1.8 GHz Intel Core2, i5, or i7 processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
- Video card capable of 1280 x 1024 screen resolution or greater
- 19” Monitor or larger, dual monitors
- 2 GB RAM or greater
- Broadband Internet connection with speed of 1.5 Mbps down, 768 Kbps up or greater
- TWAIN-compliant scanner
- To process credit card payments by swiping a credit card, a credit card reader attached to your computer is required
- Firewalls: If you are using firewall technology, allow outbound TCP-based connections over port 8026 to server.Kareo.com. This will allow the Kareo PM application to communicate with Kareo PM’s online services.
The following are minimum system requirements for proper use of the application:
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4, Pentium D, or Core processor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3 installed
- Video card capable of 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 17” Monitor or larger
- 1 GB RAM or greater
- Broadband Internet connection with speed of 768 Kbps or greater
- To print claim forms and various reports from the Kareo PM application, you will also need access to a printer; this could either be a network printer or a printer connected directly to your computer.
*Note: Microsoft no longer supports Windows XP. While Kareo will still work with Windows XP, it is highly recommended to use Windows 7 or newer for best performance.